CLOSED - WIN A Christmas Hamper with Care & Nursing Essentials!
The latest issue of Care & Nursing Essentials is now live on our website!
Issue 96 takes an in-depth look at how Brexit will affect care sector recruitment with Stephen Wilson (CEO and co-founder of recruitment platform Novacare), we also focus on dementia care and training for staff – as more and more people are diagnosed in later life, there is some catching up to be done across the care sector regarding awareness and adapting practice.
There is also a brilliant case study of a care provider who has got recruitment and retention right – Nightingales in the south east, which offers both residential and home care, focuses on training, social events and company values to ensure staff want to stay – some have worked there for nearly 30 years. A privately-funded service, Nightingales also has an Employee Ownership scheme so staff really are part of the future of the business.
As well as all the latest news and views from the care industry, we are giving you the chance to win a fantastic Christmas hamper!
To win the Christmas hamper all you need to do is tell us what page the "Cleaning and disinfection in the healthcare sector" article is on in issue 96.
How do I enter?
Terms & Conditions
***The administrator of this competition is Care & Nursing Essentials Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 9th December 2019.
* The prize is A Christmas Hamper. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on issue 96 of Care & Nursing Essentials magazine. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.