Due to the Coronavirus, we are now working from home, if you need to contact us urgently please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage supplies of catheter accessories with Ugo 4 Weeks
Optimum Medical has developed Ugo 4 Weeks to help give care homes more control over supplies of catheter drainage and fixation products. We understand that there are unique challenges regarding the control of these products in the care home environment.
Some of the following scenarios may sound familiar:
- Staff not having time on their shift to complete a stock check before placing new product orders.
- Accidentally over-ordering products and having residents with piles of stock building up in their rooms.
- Going to retrieve a product from a box and finding the box has been left empty.
- Products being ‘borrowed’ from other residents’ rooms.
- Struggling to keep control of supplies when caring for multiple residents with urinary catheters.
What is Ugo 4 Weeks?
Ugo 4 Weeks is a 4-week supply of catheter drainage and fixation products, all contained within one box and available on prescription.
Each box contains:
- 4 x fabric-backed Ugo Leg Bags (choice of long tube/short tube, and lever tap/T tap)
- 28 x Ugo 10 2L Drainage Bags with single-use T tap
- 1 x Ugo Hanger
- 4 pairs of Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps
- 4 x Ugo Fix Gentle catheter clips
- Patient and carer user guides
How can Ugo 4 Weeks help care homes?
- The 4-week supply makes it easy to know when the next order needs to be placed, reducing the risk of residents running out of products.
- Compact, discreet box – ideal for storage in residents’ bedrooms or bathrooms.
- The contained supplies should last 4 weeks. If more products are requested in this time, it may suggest incorrect usage which needs to be addressed.
- Quick and easy to order, with one code per box.
- Use add-on fixation devices from the Ugo Urologyrange, depending on resident preference.
To receive free samples of each product contained within Ugo 4 Weeks, please email email@example.com and we’ll send you a sample box.
Alternatively, to find out more, visit www.optimummedical.co.uk